Radiology imaging provides the insight needed to support accurate diagnosis and appropriate treatment. At Hunterdon Radiological Associates, a team of board-certified radiologists and experienced technologists utilize cutting-edge technology to provide diagnostic images for patients and referring physicians throughout New Jersey’s Hunterdon County. Turn to us for convenient, quality care that fits your healthcare needs and your busy life.
Our Radiology Imaging Services
Hunterdon Radiological Associates offers a full range of radiology imaging services. Our technologists and radiologists work hand-in-hand to create high-quality images and deliver expert analysis. Our services include:
- Bone densitometry: This safe, non-invasive test utilizes low-dose X-ray beams to measure bone mineral content, enabling accurate detection and diagnosis of osteoporosis.
- Ultrasound: Sound waves produce clear images of the body’s internal structures, which offer diverse applications such as examining fetal development and diagnosing pain.
- Multi-Slice CT scan: CT scans identify abnormalities in the lymph nodes, lungs, liver, and other organs. Multi-slice scans offer more comprehensive imaging and reliable results.
- Digital X-ray: Our cutting-edge digital devices offer sharper, more detailed images. There’s no need for lengthy image processing, so images can be immediately reviewed by radiologists and shared with healthcare providers.
- Digital mammography: Using a low-energy X-ray beam, our doctors can detect cysts, tumors, and other breast abnormalities early, supporting improved treatment outcomes.
- 3D digital mammography: Using 3D mammography offers greater accuracy in evaluating the size, shape, and location of tumors and abnormalities. This cutting-edge technique generates images from multiple angles, called slices, to produce a 3D model of the breast.
- Wide-bore MRI: Our wide-bore MRI has a larger opening than standard machines, easing patient claustrophobia while simultaneously providing higher-quality images.
Because of the important role radiological imaging plays in a patient’s care, it’s essential to work with board-certified radiologists who offer the education and experience required to deliver accurate insights. The Hunterdon Radiological Associates team includes board-certified physicians with diverse areas of expertise, including:
- Body imaging
- Women’s imaging
- Abdominal imaging
- Neurological Imaging
- Interventional radiology
- Musculoskeletal imaging
- Nuclear medicine
- Vascular imaging
What’s more, our radiologists don’t simply work here – they own the practice. You can rest assured that every member of our team is committed to continuing education and the latest developments in radiology imaging to deliver the best service possible.
The Care You Deserve
Our technologists and radiologists rely on American College of Radiology (ACR) certified equipment for the most advanced radiological imaging available. After your imaging is complete, a radiologist will review the results and create a detailed report for your physician. Additionally, you’ll receive a letter detailing the outcome of your exam with suggestions for the next steps. We also offer a video library and resources to provide information from trusted sources and everything you need to know about working with Hunterdon Radiological Associates.
Compassionate care for all patients is our top priority. Our friendly, approachable staff and technologists are committed to your well-being, and our practice offers flexible appointments with early morning, evening, and select Saturday hours for your convenience. With numerous insurance affiliations, we make it easy to afford the care you require.
Learn More about Radiological Imaging
Residents of Hunterdon County in New Jersey and their physicians trust Hunterdon Radiological Associates to provide advanced radiology imaging for a wide range of needs. To learn more about our practice or services, contact us today. For appointment scheduling, please use our online form or call (908) 237-5395 to speak with a representative.